From every kid, teen, and adult at New City Kids, we thank you for a great year!
The mission of New City Kids is loving kids for change to create a community of academic, leadership, musical, and spiritual development. Thanks to your support, 2015 was an exceptional year. The following highlights were made possible by your continued partnership.
2015 Report Card
Because of your support:
- 100% of our 21 seniors from the 2014/15 school year graduated high school and started college this fall!
- 24 sophomores and juniors attended week-long college tours, visiting 21 schools where they talked to 20 New City Kids alumni about their college experiences.
- Participants in our SAT prep classes saw their scores improve by 259 points on average.
- Over 500 one-on-one mentoring hours were invested in our Teen Life Interns by adult staff.
- 30 teens participated in City Sail: our free summer sailing program.
- Average daily After School Center attendance has risen from 94 to 285 kids.